Thursday, June 12, 2008

ULine Day!

My dear husband will bring home almost anything to list on ebay, and that has left me often wondering, "Where on earth am I going to find a box for THAT?!?"
Somewhere along the line, ULine began to send catalogs to me, and I can't help but be thankful. They have the largest selection of box sizes to choose from that I have ever encountered.
DH likes art, so finding boxes for framed pictures before discovering ULine was a challenge that would occupy me for days, trying to spot good boxes in the back of retail stores, also known as dumpster diving. UGH!!! When I found their picture boxes, it was a glorious day for me.

Wednesday was the day that I got to empty the trusty mini van of all of those things left in it after telling the boys to clean it out, remove the seats, and hit the road. It was Uline day! Of course, it makes sense to bring back a full load, so I ask the guy who packs some stuff for us if he wants any boxes too, and between us, we make the most of the trip.

Actually this is probably my favorite job in our ebay business. Got the car to myself, AC that I can adjust according to the hot flashes, the radio on my favorite programs, a mug of coffee, it's all good! Too bad it only happens a few times a year.

Arriving at the customer pick up area, it at first appeared that it was going to be an easy trip. One forklift with several bundles of boxes. That will fit just fine. But where are those small boxes I had ordered? Oh, there they are on the OTHER forklift, along with lots of other bundles.
ULine is so great. Their employees will load up my vehicle! And trust me, it is a challenge.







Tomorrow morning, I will lament the fact that a ULine employee isn't here to unload all of this stuff. But that's OK. For the next few weeks, I will be able to choose the box that fits almost anything that finds its way into our ebay auctions.
"QUIRKY - ECLECTIC "99 Cents" ESTATE SALE ON EBAY"

1 comment:

Donna Cooper said...

Thanks for the comment. I get so excited when I get a new one! Comment as often as you want!! : )

Your Blog is now listed as one of my favorites. Hope it sends some traffic your way.

Have a ULine Day! ROFL

Donna