Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Nice Find at an Auction



Norb has brought home several classroom maps that are now listed in our ebay auctions but this one pictured was one that I asked to hang on to.

Isn't this a beauty? I couldn't get over how colorful and how well this illustrates different geographical terms for young scholars. You can click on the picture to see a larger version of it. I wish that you could see it in its full sized glory instead of the miniature you see on a computer screen.

I need to find a good sized chunk of wall where I can put this up, but I think I know a spot. After our boys learn these terms then it will have its turn as an ebay item, maybe to go to another homeschooling family.

If you would like to see out auctions, please check out this link:

"QUIRKY - ECLECTIC "99 Cents" ESTATE SALE ON EBAY"

No comments: